Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another card today!

Hey there! Well, I was inspired to make this card actually because my mom's friend Kristy draws the Some Odd Girl stamps and I wanted to thank Kristy.You'll see why. When I turned 7 we planned a Spa Party. We needed a stamp to make invitations and use as a cake topper so, my mom called Kristy. Kristy made me a never- seen before stamp to use.It was awesome!!


I am submitting this to the Anything Goes challenge at The Crafter's Cafe... I'm looking for kids challenges but can't find many. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You are SO lucky to have a friend's Mom who draws these wonderful images. I hope you have a great birthday & a fabulous party. Your invitations are super. Thanks for joining us for challenge #12 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

Melly Medina said...

Thanks so much!!